Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Post Farm...

Hey! So... Not quite Sunday, but I promise I will get right back on track starting this week. It will be my pre- New Year's Resolution. It has been an adjustment to say the least being away from the farm, but I have to admit that it has been so cold out that I am happy to spend my days inside lately!! This will be a quick post. One vintage foto (okay, two) to remind us of some warmer times this past 2012 season:


May 24th at Grant Family Farms. Look how green and bright!!
Nate's first day working with the interns in Greeley, planting peppers.
No one told him to put sunscreen there... It was our first day working in 100ยบ heat!
We called it his tramp stamp, and somehow I have it documented. Sorry, Nate!
  I hope we all feel a little warmer now... Next week: one more vintage foto (okay, two), and maybe one of me trying to get a little season planning done for next year! 

XO,
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment